Tibetan… SUMMER in LADAKH!
- Full Immersion Classes
- 1:1 teacher:student ratio
- Classes 5 days/wk. including LUNCH
- Esukhia material & audio recordings will be provided
- Students will stay with a local family in Choglamsar, within walking distance of classroom site
- Breakfast & dinner will be provided (excluding Sunday)
- Cultural Programs, Excursions, & Logistics including:
- Teacher accompanied “Tibetan Only” excursions every Saturday to site such as; Leh Market, monasteries in Ladakh (such as Hemis, Thiksey, and/or Shey), Khardung La, etc…
- Airport Pickup / Drop-off in Ladakh
- Other Administrative & Organizational Costs
See the program’s Policies & Procedures for full details of what is included in the program fee.
2017 Course Fees
All payments must be completed upon start of the course.
- Registration Fee: 200 EURO
- Due: upon reservation
- Program Down Payment: 500 EURO
- Due: one month prior to start of program
- Final Payment: Remaining Balance (295 EURO if paying full price), may be paid upon arrival.
- Due: upon arrival
- 1st month (June 4 – July 2)
- Last date to send registration fee: April 24th
- Last date to send down payment: May 8th
- 2nd month: (July 2 – July 30)
- Last date to send registration fee: May 22nd
- Last date to send down payment: June 5th
- 3rd month: (July 30 – Aug 27)
- Last date to send registration fee: June 19th
- Last date to send down payment: July 3rd
How to register:
- Fill out the online registration form
- Submit your 200 EUR booking fee to reserve your spot (reservation & downpayment subtracted from your total)
- Wait for our confirmation email before booking your flight; we need to meet a minimum number of students, first! We will also provide you with further details, after which you must pay in full to officially enroll!
See the program’s Policies & Procedures for full details!